Thursday 26 March 2015

Wool I Love

I love to knit & crotchet and have a vast supply of wool in all shades of colours.
But I do have my favourites these are the Merinos and the cashmeres not only do they come in the most delicious shades they are soooo soft.
They are a little bit more expensive but worth every penny, If you love wool you will know what I'm saying.
I buy my wool on line from Wool warehouse or Deramores their service is second to none from their well stocked sites to delivery, I always get excited when my quarterly bundle is delivered.
I always have a couple of project on the go, I am still working on the blanket mentioned in a few posts ago also I am knitting some baby jackets & cardigans & crocheting some flowers.
I will share some pics with you, I do sell so please feel free to check out my FB pages PinkPeonyPetal.





Blue Sky Alpacas Royal Petites - royal alpaca  http://www.knitculture.com/yarn/companies/blue-sky-alpacas/blue-sky-alpacas-royal-petites.html
How gorgeous is this basket of Rooster wool that has just hit the website?
Rooster Almerino Baby Rooster yarn new deramores


 

A favourite combination...
Rowan Alpaca
 luxury yarn developed specifically for babies. A machine washable blend of merino wool and silk that has a wonderful soft handle for your little treasures.

Merino Knitting Wool

DMC Woolly Merino wool is beautifully soft to the skin. Sourced from Australia it is 100% natural and renewable. Woolly’s unique quality comes from its long, thin fibres that give superior softness to touch and a feeling of comfort when against the skin.
Available in 48 beautiful colours with patterns and inspiration to match.

...pastel yarn...Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino primrose, baby pink, baby blue and mint ♥
Pastel yarn by Debbie Bliss
Baby Cashmerino
50g balls in primrose, baby pink, baby blue, mint

 

No comments:

Post a Comment