Friday 6 March 2015

Easter Decorating

 
Notebook
Ashley Wilde fabric - Beadtime Kingston
Spotted fabric-Beadtime Kingston

Hessian-from stash
Peat Pots- Poundland
Lace-from stash
Ribbon-from stash
Diamond brooches-EBay
Moss- local- florist
Coffee filter papers- own
Cream flowers- Beadtime
Polystyrene eggs, nest, spotted bird, glass tree decorations, Rabbits-Tiger Kingston
 


So far I have the fabric, the pretty bird print from the Ashley Wilde collection will be one panel for cushions and enough left over for napkins same for the spotted print which will be the other side of the cushion and napkins.

I have started to decorate peat pots for the table.
 I have made these before for wedding favours I always like to keep a stock.

I painted duck one egg duck egg blue the other is plain wood, I can't make up my mind

The little birds nest will go on the Easter table along with the little rabbits

I am going to make little treat bags out of the hessian fabric.

 
 
I just made this as a trial for some wedding favours
I think they are pretty for a spring wedding
they are an origami flower Kusudama, In these eco friendly times
brides are opting for these.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment