Sunday 22 March 2015

Easter Inspiration

 
 
Is it just me or has the first part of the year flown past.
This Friday is officially the start of Spring & I am very busy trying to keep up with everything.
My spring cleaning has been cut short this year due to the Kitchen being remodelled
at the moment I have no ceiling, and no plaster on some of the walls.
I do however have time  to share some Easter inspiration
 
 
 
 
I would love this on my Easter table. I am going to have to ask Mr D to look through the Christmas box & get my Gingerbread mould out,  that should be fun.
 


 
I found these cheeky bouncing eggs @ not on the high street.
 
 
These origami bunny serving dishes I also found @ not on the  high street
but can be DIY
 
 
 I think I will be spending tomorrow on my Easter decorations.
xx























 

No comments:

Post a Comment