Tuesday 3 March 2015

Spring approaching

Happy Monday xx
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. How beautiful was the weather Sunday despite the wind the sun was quite warm, my sis came over for brunch Jen comes over regularly from South Africa to work and catch up with us and we love seeing her we spent time at the park with son, daughter, daughter BF & granddaughter, I am always happy when I have my family around me even when it's hectic and believe me that's 99% of the time.
Saturday was  different Miss D & I spent the day in Kingston, Mr D & Miss D's boyfriend
spent the day bringing down the kitchen ceiling I can't believe the dirt & dust despite everything being covered It has taken hours to clean!! and I have to finish my spring cleaning I am hyperventilating  it's not going to happen!!!
With all that's going on I am going to take refuge in the hunt for ideas for my Easter display I decided my scheme should be muted shades of lavender, pink, duck egg blue, grey I think a bit of rustic bling is in order too.
Now the best part sourcing all the goodies and putting it all together.

Here is my inspiration I am getting excited already....watch this space



Moss balls, speckled duck egg blue, painted eggs, terracotta pots
Silk wrapped eggs


painted pots, moss, pretty flowers


birds nests




fabric & ribbon decorated eggs
 
DECORATE YOUR HOME FOR EASTER (36)
homemade chocolates & cakes I think
 
 
Burlap Gift Bags or Treat Bags, Set of FOUR, Easter, Baby Shower, Birthday Party, Shabby Chic Gift Wrapping, White and Natural, Bunnies.
Little stamped burlap bags
for treats
 

No comments:

Post a Comment