Friday 13 March 2015

3 Easter projects

 



 
Hi I do hope you are all enjoying your weekend...
Another beautiful day so I couldn't resist sitting out in the sunshine
and completing a couple of the projects especially the ones for my Easter table
Here is a quick pic
please excuse the messy backdrop.
These were 3 terracotta pots painted light pink, medium pink & lavender
although it does look a bit dark.
I then attached white resin roses
I haven't decided what to do next maybe sweets or candles.
 
 
 
A few posts back I mentioned giving homemade sweets to family and friends
I have been practicing...
I would like to give the ladies in my life a pretty box filled with
delicious treats,
I decorated this box with Kusudama, little Japanese origami flowers
I am really pleased with how its turned out.
 
 
 
Bunny biscuits with pastel icing ideal for our Easter tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment