Wednesday 31 August 2016

MATALAN AUTUMN/WINTER 2016 HOME COLLECTION


Today I would like to share with you one of my favourite stores

Matalan is a British fashion and homeware retailer based in Knowsley, United Kingdom. In 1985, it was established by John Hargreaves. Matalan have 217 stores across the United Kingdom.

Offering stylish and new ideas for your home this autumn winter their homeware collection reflects  key seasonal moments so you feel comfortable and cosy. 
From rustic autumnal to ice blues and grey colour pallettes to suit all personalities and home styles.

RUSTIC TREND

The modern rustic design is elegant, yet brings some warmth to the home. With a mix of natural hues, distressed finishes, and warm textiles.


I decided that my colour scheme for this autumn would be based on these colours purely for the fact that I fell in love with the yarn... Rooster Almerino DK and just had to include it in my design.



I will be making some pretty crotchet cushion covers for the bedroom. Here are a few key pieces from MATALAN that will sit nicely with this scheme





Wire storage basket in copper effect. Features 'This & That' plaque. Dimensions 26cm x 19cm.


Printed check fleece throw in cream brown and orange. Dimensions: 150cm x 130cm.




         Large check cushion in orange with piped edging. Dimensions: 58cm x 58cm


Hare watercolour print cushion in natural with green piping. Dimensions: 45cm x 45cm

Tilda Cabbage Rose Fabric Rabbit and Roses Ginger:

I am going to make some Lavender heart sachets with my Tilda fabric that I purchased from Ebay. 
The yarn is from Loveknitting 

I will post projects at a later time x


Links:   Tilda   www.tildasworld.com/ Matalan www.matalan.co.uk/ Ebay www.ebay.co.uk 
Loveknitting www.loveknitting.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment