Thursday 1 September 2016

HOMESENSE





Unique Storage 



Fab Furniture 




Al Fresco dining



Cool Kitchenware

A couple of years ago whilst visiting my Son and Daughter in law they introduced me to the HomeSense in Chichester  and I loved it!

HomeSense is the sister company of TK Maxx and carries top quality glass and tableware, soft furnishings for the home and garden, a huge range of bed linens, towels, professional cookware, bathroom accessories, lighting and much more for your home including seasonal products. Like TK Maxx, HomeSense operates a policy of opportunistic buying and a no-frills set-up to deliver a unique off-price concept, that offers one-off pieces, familiar brand names and designer home products at affordable prices.
I was there to buy my birthday present, I immediately headed to the silk flower section where I found rows upon rows of gorgeous flowers, pretty vases and lots of floristry accessories. From there I headed to the baking section where I found pretty cake papers, gorgeous cake stands and edible cupcake decorations that you don't often find in the usual department stores. Pondered over the vast selection of garden ornaments, I was like a child in a candy store and filled my basket with all my lovely finds 3 large hydrangea heads, a couple of Pecksniffs candles and a pretty baking apron. I am now trying to work out when I can visit a HomeSense store again as I was so impressed with all the unique finds!

Links-







No comments:

Post a Comment