Friday 5 August 2016

I Have been neglecting you....

I am sooo sorry, I have neglected you my dear friends, my blogging mojo has been buried beneath new and old projects that simply either had to be organised, started or completed and I am getting there....
One of my projects is to get my PinkPeonyPetals Baby clothes range out there and with the help of Joanne who has to be the best seamstress in the whole of Whitton, I will succeed.
I have started to sell on FB and have opened a shop on Etsy.
Another of my projects is that I am planning a new look blog for PinkPeonyPetals, which I am working on at the moment this will enable me to tie in my website. I am hoping that everything will be in place by the Autumn.
Thank You for your patience, I will be back Blogging after a short break




No comments:

Post a Comment