Friday 19 February 2016

Old projects... New Wool x


















I'm just a girl with a million projects going on at once. You know that type of girl don't you? It is fun to start projects but not so practical to have so many going on at once... They tend to be put away and forgotten and sometimes they never get finished. So instead of starting on something new after my latest  I decided to pick up something old.

I chose my Maybelle flowers And I'm in love. Again. They work up so quickly. They are so pretty. And they are so much fun to make. And it is the perfect time of the year to work with http://www.byclaire.eu/en/ I purchased myClaire yarn a few weeks ago their spring colors are so gorgeous. I'm going to join them and make a baby blanket. That is my plan. I almost got 36 flowers now. I'm making a grand pile of beautiful crochet flowers today.

NOTE:
Written original Maybelle Flower Pattern can be found here.


Once the blanket is finished I will share x




No comments:

Post a Comment