Tuesday 12 May 2015

Catching up.....


Good afternoon x What glorious weather. I had to stop for lunch today it's hectic in the house the kitchen arrived Friday I counted 40 boxes different shapes different sizes, they have filled the ground floor, at one point I thought I had lost the cat and Mr D but they turned up safe and sound a few hours later!!!  can't even find sanctuary in the PinkPeonyPetals studio it has been taken over with manly stuff.

 However it is taking shape gradually, the "men" are busy plumbing, sawing, wiring, swearing!!!  (20 boxes left to open).

I will have pics to show soon, which leads me nicely into the reason why I popped in!
I was sifting through the pictures I take for my blog, flikr, FB and if I say so myself 99% of them were not very good, so I have asked a couple of photographers and professional bloggers to share their tips, which I will be covering in my posts shortly.

I can't remember if I mentioned that I am having a holiday from 17th-24th May I am off to Alcudia to lay on the beach drink Sangria and eat Paella. I am really hoping that when I get back my home will be back to some sort of normality (please).

Its my daughters 20th birthday today and I do feel a bit sorry for her this will be the first year that we haven't had a family celebration, but she is spending the day with her boyfriend, she has got some lovely gifts and although I couldn't make her cake this year she has got one

I have spent some time tidying my garden today especially the decking I noticed that my passionflower has 1 flower I bet the rest will come out when I'm away.

Everything needs sprucing up and because I have been so busy I feel I have neglected my out door space, I am sure that once I have had my holiday I will be full of energy and will be back on track.



Perfect
 
 
 
Last of my tulips
 


My Hosta is doing really well on the decking


 
Phlox growing in a bucket on the table



No comments:

Post a Comment