Monday 29 December 2014

Favourite Brands & Shops A-H

  
I wanted to take my packaging & logo to a more professional level, after much research I found the perfect product AVERY. I purchased the Avery Printable Bag Toppers with Bags & Oval Labels which made it easy to create and customise my packaging adding my logo and product information.
This is their story

Hemline is an Australian brand who makes haberdashery supplies, they started in 1987 with a range of some 80 popular sewing necessities. Hemline is now one of the best-known and largest haberdashery ranges in the world today and the range now features over 1,000 sewing and craft items, produced in eight different languages and sold the world over.
I love their water soluble marker pens and pencils and the ever so cute polka dot scissors!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment