Sunday 22 November 2015

Christmas Prep

It seems I just leave the room for a few minutes and pop back in to find Christmas waiting to be planned & Prepped.... I have to admit that I have been extremely busy and a tad overwhelmed and I'm not sure why maybe its this time of year, The weather hasn't helped it has been grim I mean dreary, I open my eyes at 6 am and the sun is streaming through our bedroom window I close them and an hour later it's grey, gloomy with a light drizzle followed by howling winds and that's the way it stays. I think I am feeling grey at the moment. Dull and uninteresting, I'm ok just lacking in witty banter which is unusual for me, especially for this time of year as I love  all the prep and planning that needs to be done.
We all have least favourite months mine is January there is nothing going on, its a month when we should get into clean jimmi jammas and hibernate under the duvet and emerge when the Spring Sun shines on pretty spring flowers.
I digress now from what I wanted to tell you, I have been busy with a few projects these I will share with you once complete. Over the past few weeks I  finalised my colour palette and theme for this Christmas, I have been collecting crafting supplies and a couple of new decorations to inspire me, scouring Pinterest and my favourite stores and brands for ideas, this year I have decided to go for a soft muted palette for a "Soft Modern Country" style.
















No comments:

Post a Comment