Monday 5 January 2015

Tilda & Other 2015 Projects

I have just spent a couple of days re-organising the PinkPeonyPetal studio, the door has been firmly shut over the Christmas period, having finished 2014 at the Crown Road Christmas fair.
All the signs of Christmas have been packed and filed away, its certainly looking a lot tidier and organised.
My co-designer comes back  the 8th and we will spend the day brainstorming ideas for the coming year.
I have made a few purchases over the holiday and I am pretty excited and looking forward to starting my new projects.
In a previous post I wrote about the arrival of my wool, I have started a project (pictures & tutorial will follow).
I have  re stocked my paints and glitter in pretty spring/summer shades, I love Martha Stewart products and purchasing them on Amazon couldn't be easier, I asked Father Christmas for some Montana spray paints and he didn't disappoint. I also have some beautiful beads,  to add to my ever growing collection these will be used for another beaded  project, I buy all my beads from Bead Time in Kingston, they always have a vast collection the staff are happy to help and now stock fabric.
I am waiting for some fabric to arrive I was lucky enough to win a couple of auctions on EBay one for a bundle of Cath Kidston and the other Tilda fabric, I am sooo looking forward to getting them, I am hoping to make a couple of Tilda dolls, I have never made them before and I think they are the most beautiful dolls ever the whole collection is gorgeous and
The All That Is Spring collection  will start my crafting new year off with a sweet spring treat, featuring their new Cotton Lace Ribbon! Blossom into springtime with the heavenly scent of a clean home and a worktop just waiting to be used!


What's not to love!!!!
Apart from the above projects I will be making my granddaughter her birthday cake , I can't believe she will be 5 in February she wants a Frozen theme, I will make the cake freeze it and then concentrate on the decorations (pictures and tutorial to follow).
Other projects will be homemade sweets, natural spa products and natural cleaners.
All our products will be on sale this year.
A big thank you to friends, family & customers for your continued support.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment